This podcast is a product of Legendary Marriage, released on February 26, 2019 by Justin and Danielle Williams.
Author Robin Reed shares how he taps into his romantic heart to entertain and inspire his readers. Not only that, but he gives us some clues on how to infuse more romance into our relationships.
Contributor to popular blogs and authoring five non-fiction books,
Robin has been writing for over a decade about healing, recovery and
personal development, working with clients in the ways of romance.
After attending the Romance Writers Convention, he was hooked on the romance genre, embarking on a two year quest to become a master storyteller. Lovers in the Woods is his debut romance novel, choosing paranormal to spotlight his connection to the spiritual and mystical.Check him out on his website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Romantic Stereotypes
- Is a constant state of romance achievable?
- What does every great story have in common?
- Does your story follow the “Hero’s Journey?”
- What is emotional porn?
- To be romantic, don’t be sleazy
- Using FB friends to create a muse for romance novels
- What presence and curiosity bring to romance
- Are sales people the great romancers
- Escaping to the woods to get some creativity
- Penning romance novels as a male in female genre
Freshly: Get 30% OFF your meal- click HERE.
You can ALWAYS help support the Legendary Marriage mission to impact 1 MILLION couples by doing your regular shopping through our Amazon Affiliate Link. www.legendarymarriage.com/amazon
Talk About It:
Each week we challenge you to set a time with your spouse to have a conversation that matters. Here’s your conversation starter: What is a Defiant Decision that you’ve made in your marriage?