Saturday, May 20, 2017
Tecolote Shores Park: 1292 East Mission Bay Dr San Diego, CA USA (map)
I’m really looking forward to this race. Races in San Diego are always fun filled flat and scenic views. An energetic bunch of runners tour through some of San Diego’s most beautiful beaches, bays and resorts, followed by a festive bayside party with live music, beer garden, snacks, photo opportunities, and much more.
Starting and ending at Tecolote Shores Park in Mission Bay of San Diego, the terrain is flat and there won’t be any traversing back and forth like so many races. Rather, this one is a fun circle keeping the scenery the different as you run. This is going to be a GREAT race!
San Diego races are always fun-filled with flat and scenic routes. An energetic bunch of runners and athletes tour through some of San Diego’s most beautiful beaches, bays and resorts, followed by a festive bayside party with live music, beer garden, snacks, photo opportunities, and much more.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017 – 2 P.M. TO 8 P.M
SATURDAY, MAY 20, 2017
- 5:00 a.m. – Race Day Registration & Bib Pick Up
- 5:00 a.m. – Gear Check Opens
- 6:30 a.m. – Half Marathon Start
- 7:00 a.m. – 5K Start
- 8:00 a.m. – Finish Line Festival (til noon)
- 8:00 a.m. – 5K Awards & Presentations *
- 9:00 a.m. – Half Marathon Awards & Presentations *
- 10:00 a.m. – Age Group Awards*
- 8:00 a.m. – Live Music (til noon)
* The top 3 male and female awards will be presented on stage. Age group awards will be distributed at the Awards tent.
CHECK OUT THE ROUTE