Okay, so I live my life in a glass box and basically share everything and I realize you may be different.
So your privacy is legitimately important to me. So here is some legal ease talk that outlines all that. Read up.
Your privacy is important to RRG Consulting, LLC. (that’s my “legal” company name but basically it’s me, Robin Reed) This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RRG Consulting, LLC collects, and the ways in which RRG Consulting, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
RRG Consulting, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including membership login details like name and email address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including membership login details like name, email and membership levels); and
- any other information that you send to RRG Consulting, LLC.
Using personal information
RRG Consulting, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications e.g. via a subscription newsletter.
Where RRG Consulting, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RRG Consulting, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RRG Consulting, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
RRG Consulting, LLC will store all the personal information you provide.
There are no financial transactions conducted on the site; they are all done through third-party suppliers like Paypal and Amazon. We do not collect any credit card details on the site.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. RRG Consulting, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact RRG Consulting, LLC (again, that’s me, Robin Reed)
- by email to Robin@RobinAustinReed.com
Also, I would like to give due credit to the rockstars that helped me craft this lengthy page to cover a few boring legalities. Thanks Contractology! Available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.